Slider

Holiday Decor Favorites

Thursday, December 5, 2019




'Tis the season to deck the halls! I'm forever a fan of classic holiday decorations with personal touches. We still have ornaments my brother and I made when we were kids hanging on the tree, as well as various others from family members. It's always so fun getting them out each year and reliving the memories that go with them.

But in addition to the personal touches, I love a base of neutral, timeless decorations. Without further adieu, here are my decor picks for this holiday season!

1. Etsy - Felt Ball Garland



I absolutely love the look of a tree with some sort of garland wrapped around! I love this simple neutral felt garland from Etsy, as it's fun but also classic. I also love this wood garland from June Home Supply for a little bit of a different look.

2. June Home Supply - Beechwood Tree Topper in White



While I grew up with an angel on top of the tree, and love them just as much, the simplicity of this tree topper is beautiful and will work for years (or decades) to come! It also comes in this natural wood color for a slightly more rustic look.

3. L.L. Bean - Chunky Knit Christmas Stocking



Stockings are one of those items that I believe in either making yourself, or investing in one that will last for years to come. I love the look of knit stockings, and this one from L.L. Bean is so well priced and I bet it's great quality as well. Etsy also has some really great options too if you're looking for something handmade!

4. June Home Supply - Beechwood Ornaments in Natural



I think we're sensing a theme here... But the beechwood holiday collection from June Home Supply is just too dang good! I love the natural wood of these ornaments paired with the beautiful silk ivory ribbon, it's truly timeless.

5. Connected Goods - Taper Candles in Miel



Nothing screams holiday party like tapered candles.. maybe? Connected Goods is another one of my favorite shops for home decor. I've had my eye on their candle sticks for a while now, and this beautiful honey color would be a perfect addition to some pine garland. Trying to branch out of my typical all white and beige, and these honey taper candles would be wonderful!

6. Gathre - Advent Calendar



I'm a long-time fan of all Gathre products. I've had one of their mats for a few years, and I just fell in love with their tree skirts last holiday season! This season, they came out with the most beautiful advent calendar in their classic Blanc color. There's no doubt in my mind that this piece will last for Christmases to come!

7. Crate & Barrel - Abaca Woven Tree Collar


While I'm a sucker for a classic tree skirt, these tree baskets or "collars" are super popular this year, and I love the look if your tree is on the taller side. This one from Crate & Barrel is beautiful and adds a little bit of California Coast charm to the holiday season. 

8. West Elm - Fisherman Knit Throw 



Last but not least, this beautiful throw! Winter and holiday decorating simply isn't complete without a cozy blanket on the couch. Whether its fuzzy or knit, throws are a great way to add texture while also being actually useful. This one from West Elm is simple but adds beautiful texture. 

---

And that's it for now. I'd love to know how you are all decorating this winter season - Happy Holidays!












No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan