Slider

Favorite Clothing Pieces

Tuesday, April 30, 2019


Hi guys! I get a lot of questions on the outfits I wear on my Instagram (major outfit repeater over here lol) so I figured I would do a little roundup with my favorites and the links here. If there's anything I'm forgetting, just ask! :)


1. Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans in "Clear Minds" (Color discontinued, but I love "Can't Touch This" or "Old Hangouts" too!)






3. Everlane Wide Leg Crop in "Light Pink" (Color is discontinued, but love the "Bone" color too!)






5. Free People Oasis Midi Dress in White (Color out of stock, available in black, mustard, and natural linen)



6. ASOS Straw Hat (Discontinued, similar styles available via Gigi Pip and Lack of Color) (Pink ribbon is from Etsy)









That's all I can think of for now! I will try to keep this updated and if you have any other questions just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan