Slider

Cozy Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 11, 2019



Never thought I'd do a gift guide, but alas, here we are! I've been seeing some great gift guides all over this year - some of my favorites are from Ashley Kane (Brunch on Chestnut) and Jess Ann Kirby. Anywho, I love giving gifts. It's 100% one of my love languages. But it can be so. dang. difficult! So I figured I'd share what I'm considering gifting (or getting, ha ha) this year. Enjoy!

1. Anthropologie - Knit Sock Slippers



Slippers are always a great present in my mind - just like fuzzy socks (always welcome here!). I love how this pair of slippers from Anthropologie is kind of a cross between the two of them. The sherpa/fleece interior also looks so cozy!

2. Necessaire - Body Lotion + Serum



For the beauty lover who you have no idea what to get. Necessaire is a great place to grab simple beauty products that everyone is bound to love. Their body wash, lotion, and serum are all great choices - scented or not!

3. Vitruvi - Stone Diffuser in Blush



For the candle lover turned health guru? With all the new information about the dangers of artificial fragrance coming to light lately, and everyone having different preferences in scents, candles are kind of iffy. That's where essential oil diffusers come in! And this one from Vitruvi is as beautiful as it is functional. 

4. Vitruvi - "Retreat" Essential Oil Blend



What's a diffuser without some great oils to go in it? All of Vitruvi's oils and blends are such perfect matches to a diffuser. This "Retreat" blend is one of their newest blends and I imagine it smells lovely!

5. West Elm - Fisherman Knit Throw 



You can never go wrong with a cozy blanket as a gift. If you're iffy on a gift, functionality is always something the way to go. This fisherman knit throw blanket from West Elm is beautiful and useful.

6. Eberjey - Gisele Long PJ Set


I don't know about you, but I'm always happy to receive comfy PJ's as a gift. This set from Eberjey looks so high quality and soft, and comes in a bunch of colors. Shop Plain Jane also has some great jogger sets for a lower price point, and Target's Gilligan & O'Malley line is also a great place to check out!


7. Madewell x Wool and the Gang - Scarf Kit


If you like giving activities more than "things," Wool and the Gang has some great knitting and crochet kits. Whether they're a beginner or expert, these kits are a great gift option, and the Madewell collaboration in particular is a great price point!

--- 

I'd love to know what you're planning on gifting this year, and I'll see you next time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan