Slider

Winter Wardrobe Wish List

Monday, November 25, 2019




Winter Wardrobe Wish List. Say that five times fast, why don't-cha! While I try to keep somewhat of a "capsule wardrobe" throughout the year, finding new pieces and brands I love each season is inevitable. So, to cut to the chase, here are the current wardrobe items on my winter wish list!

1. Lett Clothing - Bonn Sweater




Lett Clothing has been all over the radar on Instagram lately, and for good reason! Their pieces are sustainable, ethical, USA-made, and perfectly classic. While I love every single piece on their website, this sweater is on my radar in particular this season. 

2. Max Melody - Oversize Hand Knit Chunky Cardigan



A chunky hand knit sweater has been on my wish list for a while, but I've been struggling to find the perfect one. They're either handmade, and ridiculously expensive (we're talking upwards of $250, eek!), or they're cheap but completely unethical. After a long, long, loooong search, I found this beauty on Etsy a few weeks ago, and I just had to share it. 

3. Merewif Jewelry - Eau Hoops



Gold hoops are always a staple in my jewelry collection. I have quite a few pairs, hand-me-downs, gifts, Mejuri pieces, and even some vintage pieces. All of Merewif's pieces are gorgeous, but when I saw these perfectly imperfect hoops, I fell in love. 

4. J. Crew - Bungalow Cat Eye Sunglasses


Cat eye sunglasses are one of those pieces that I've always loved, but never been able to pull off (those ones I Amazon primed myself were a F-A-I-L). But I still love the look and have been in search of the perfect pair. While it's not summer here anymore, the snow is still super bright, so I might have just found myself a reason to buy this beautiful pair.

4. Hilltribe Collection - Porter Leather iPhone Sleeve & Wallet



When I discovered Hilltribe on Instagram earlier this year, I fell in love with absolutely everything. Kristen stitches every single bag by hand, and her pieces are stunning! I've been eyeing her shearling bags since the beginning, but I've also had my eye on this gorgeous mini wallet purse

5. Gigi Pip - Wes Flat Brim Fedora in Ivory



Gigi Pip has been on my radar for a while, with all of their pieces being absolutely beautiful and amazing quality. This season, the Wes Fedora in Ivory caught my eye, and I can't stop dreaming about it! I also received one of their beanies as a gift last year, and now I have my eye on this one for the long winter season ahead. 

6. Shop Plain Jane - Long Sleeve Jogger Set in Fog




After purchasing a super comfy dress from Shop Plain Jane a few years ago, I've loved their brand and small business ever since. This season, they released even more womenswear, including these jogger sets and bathrobes! I can't say enough about their buttery soft fabric, and I will for sure be asking for a set for Christmas.

7. Whiskey + Wine - Francis Earrings in Terracotta



Last but not least, these gorgeous earrings are on my list this season. Since clay earrings became all the rage earlier this year, I've been perusing Instagram searching for the perfect pair. One that's not too big, not too brightly colored... juuuuuust right. These fit the bill, along with everything else on their site, including these and these

------

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to hear what's on your winter wish list this year, I might just have to add it to mine.. Until next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan