Slider

Bedroom Inspiration

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Good morning everybody! Today I figured I would throw out a little more bedroom inspiration for anyone who's interested. I know that decorating a whole room (or a whole house!) can be super intimidating and sometime I feel like I don't even know where to start. Hopefully these ideas will help you out a little.




Bed | Lamp | Pillow (sold out, similar here) 


Pillow (sold out, similar here) | Framed Print | Lamp
| Rug | Dresser | Basket


Bed | Table | Brass Knob | Brown Pillow (sold out, similar 
here and here) | White Pillow (sold out, similar here, here, and here) 
| Mirror | Dresser | Rug | Cowhide Rug | Basket


Wallpaper | Dresser  | White Pillow (sold out, similar here, here, 
and here) | Brown Pillow (sold out, similar here and here) 


Thanks for reading! I hope you found a little bit of inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan